Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Lovely Life: Day 2

Today, I have 27 min to update my blog. So far while I have been working today, I have watched two episodes of the Cosby Show, one of I Love Lucy, and Green Acres. Pretty good way to spend work I think. Two of the kids were watching with me, so all was well. If Original Star Trek was on, I think life would be perfect right now.

I had something interesting to talk about, but I forgot what it was. Very typical of me I think. I am really looking forward to institute tonight, especially since I am working hard to really understand the Book of Mormon better. We are studying Mosiah tonight. The aftermath of Abenadi (sorry for the spelling) coming to the land of Lehi-Nephi. I am looking forward to it because I can't remember studying this specifically.

And afterword, the YSA from the Franklin stake is going to hang out at a friends house together. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that my home ward has a YSA program this year. I have been YSA age for a while now, and this is the first year where there are other people around me, at least in my home ward. I like it. We are pretty fun, I think. Although, when I go back to Muncie, I will miss these guys.

Also, I had steak for dinner last night, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment