Friday, May 6, 2011

Super Summer

Today was my last day of finals and now I can start Summer! I am pretty excited that I have a job lined up and everything!...That is, if my criminal history comes back clean! I think it is safe to say I am hired. I was asked today! This summer looks more positive to me from the "I have a job" perspective.

I will be working at an intense and probably really expensive daycare with a heated in ground pool! That is the best part for sure. This job is right up the Lee Ann alley because they implement awesome things into their curriculum like multiculturalism and music. Oh, and while reading their website, I found that the food they serve the children looks aesthetically beautiful. This is very important apparently. Maybe this will benefit me because I tend to create meals that consist of corn, macaroni and cheese and orange juice in the same meal. Or, oatmeal, toast, and chocolate milk.

Anyway, it is a huge relief for me to have a good job because last summer I spent three long weeks filling out exactly one million and seventy-six applications and only got part time work. I was also a very terrible cash register person. Terrible. It was actually around fifty applications, which, you know isn't that far from my exaggeration.

Also, I am giving my first talk in four years next week. I find it amusing that I have been in the Muncie Stake for 4 years I finally got asked. I think that because it has been so long for me, I am really looking forward to speaking in church.

Well, there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment